Sunday, June 16, 2013

Lucky

When Craig and I were first dating and he was living with his cousins and their kids, on of the things that attracted me to him the most was the fact that he could play for hours with their little girls. Piggy back rides, hide and seek, peek-a-boo...the works. I could tell then that someday he'd make a great dad. Of course, at the time I didn't realize he'd be the dad of my kids, but lucky for me that he is! For Father's day, I sat down with Eli and asked a few questions. here's what I got...



ALL ABOUT MY DADDY
June 2013
By Eli, 2 ½ years old
My Daddy’s name is Craig
He is 1, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10! feet and 4 ­­inches tall.
He weighs lots of pounds.
His hair color is brown.
His eyes are white.
I’m not sure what my daddy does at work.
He likes to go to the TOY store, and he likes to go work.
His favorite drink is juice, and water and all those things.
His favorite food is pizza.
For fun he likes to go to work.
I love it when my daddy plays with me and plays cars or somethin’.
My favorite thing about my daddy is he likes to work.
(Even our two-year old notices your hard work ethic.)
Happy Father's Day! Thanks for being ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment