Saturday, August 27, 2011

Highlights from California

While Craig was finishing up finals last month, Eli and I flew out to California to spend time with my family and to earn a little extra money teaching swim lessons. Here are a few pictures from our trip. I stole the pictures from Anna's blog because I NEVER had my camera with me....so sorry if you've already seen them.

 Getting some sweet lovin from the puppy.
 Eli LOVES anything with wheels on it. He will push suitcases, strollers, shopping carts, or bikes. You name it, he'll use anything and everything around. It was a little frustrating for Cecily though...





It was so fun to see Eli and Oliver together! I sure hope this is some sign that they will be great friends to come! 
 Girl's night out to see YES company's HAIRSPRAY. soooo good!

1 comment:

  1. The picture of the two boys standing at the pool gate is adorable!! I love it every time I see it :) I can't believe how big Eli is!!

    ReplyDelete