Monday, August 9, 2010

Tin Foil Dinners and Phase 10

The countdown has begun: we have 29 more days until our due date!
I'm getting so excited for our little guy to come, but I'm also trying to soak up every last bit of time that Craig and I have together before we have kids. I feel like this summer has been really busy, but I hear(correct me if I'm wrong...), that trips aren't as easy with kids. So, we've crammed a lot into this summer, and have been able to check a lot of things of our "to do" list.


Craig has said for months that he's wanted to go camping this summer, but because sleeping in a tent wouldn't be my idea of a good time(considering my circumstances), we compromised. I agreed to go out and have dinner, play games and have a fire in the mountains with him, if it meant that we could come back to Rexburg for the night. It ended up being a lot of fun, and something that I hope we'll do in the future. Craig got everything ready:the tin foil dinners, blankets, chairs, games, snacks, etc. The more I'm around him, the deeper and deeper I fall... :))

2 comments:

  1. ok, so cute! how did you get that picture of the two of you!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! <3 brittani

    ReplyDelete