Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I feel so lucky and so blessed to have some beautiful women in my life, and want to wish them a very, very happy mother's day!

Fiiiirst and foremost, I want to wish a Happy mother's day to my lovely mother for all the time that she spent helping, talking and encouraging me. If I am even half the mother that she was to me to my kids, I will be a pretty dang good mom. :)
Then to my grandma Wagner and Grandma Baumgarten for teaching my parents to be kind and loving and for the way that they have spoiled and loved me...

(I really wish I had a picture of my Grandma Baumgarten on the computer...)

Last but not least, to my new mother-in-law who has been so kind and welccoming to me annd who hass raised Craig to be the guy that he is--nice, kind, serving, loving...:)

WE have been so blessed, thank you so much for all that you have done! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! We love you ladies so very, very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment